Thursday, February 14, 2013

No Ordinary Love



Chirruping and fluttering her wings, flies by a little humming bird
Whispering a sweet teasing note into my ears, or so I thought I heard
I recoil in eternal bliss not fully comprehending the cause of my blush
Time seems to stand still in this moment so I may escape the mad rush

My heart is shrouded with a cloak of inhibition that none can uncover
As I savor the joy and exhilaration of a sweet surrender
Flutes and violins play a tune in my head, elevating me higher
To a plane that has not often been visited any time prior

A rebirth, a recovery or freedom from an age-old, detrimental curse
It feels like being brought back from the dead, from the cold stone grave
Just when all seemed lost, I feel alive once again, this time in the soul
Every blush feels like the first, and every touch brings about a virgin glow

Could I be walking on the clouds, or dancing along with the mysterious sea waves
Which take things from us sometimes, and bring us special messages at others
If only I knew how to control this feeling, I wouldn’t be drowning deeper into this ocean
The incandescent ocean of love, which transcends all other existing human emotion J






No comments:

Post a Comment